Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Graduation

I completed my MBA with a concentration in Global Management in December of 2009 but the commencement ceremony wasn't until June 25th.  I had the opportunity to go home to Arizona for the commencement ceremony.  Not only did I get to spend time with family and friends, but I got to enjoy the Arizona weather which I miss A LOT!  The ceremony was long (especially for the little ones) but the main speaker was Dr. Condoleezza Rice!  I've admired her for a while and so it was extremely awesome that she was the speaker at my graduation.


Then the family went to dinner at Reb Lobster afterwards and thanks to Ruth, no one had to pay anything!  She had giftcards that took care of the whole bill...Isn't she awesome?!?!  It was wonderful to have my family there with me on such a special day.  I have such an amazing family!

No comments: