Saturday, March 30, 2013

Koala

It was a long holiday weekend in New Zealand so I decided to go on an adventure.  So I flew to Brisbane, Australia.  There is a temple there and I'd never been, so a good excuse to see something new.  I will post more later, but I just wanted to share one experience from today.  I got to hold a koala!  How cool is that?
I've always thought koalas were cool and to actually get to hold one was really special.  And I learned that they sleep for 20 hours a day!  And you could see that as you walked through the sanctuary, most of them were sound asleep in the trees!  They were super cute though and it's an experience that was truly memorable.

2 comments:

LisaLisa said...

Lovely to meet you yesterday, and great photo...looks a lot like mine. ;-). Enjoy your travels! Lisa Hindmarsh

Mischa Brewer said...

Hi Lisa! It was good to meet you too! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Australia! And that you had a safe trip home!