Sunday, September 5, 2010

Winter already?!?!

Sad to say that the other day it felt like winter has arrived in Latvia :( sigh... Oh well...such is life.  I just keep telling myself that I only have 3 months left...I CAN make it! LOL. Many tell me that I should enjoy the cool weather because where I'm going next is VERY warm. But honestly, I'll thrive in that weather. It's so close to what I am more used to. It's crazy but the countdown has begun. I feel like I have so much to do before I leave that I'll be kept really busy until I leave, which will mean that the time will fly even faster! But I'm packing in as much as I can. I took pictures again over the weekend but the battery died before I could get them uploaded, so that'll be on the next blog...Until then! <3

1 comment:

ReinholdFamilyFarm said...

Can't wait to see the next round of photos!! The colder weather has started here too, we however enjoy the cool temps. love ya