Sunday, April 6, 2014

General Conference

Mom, Dad, and Tyler came up from Arizona to attend General Conference. Mom, dad and I were able to attend the Saturday afternoon session. Here we are before the session started.
 Dad & I
 Dad & Mom
 Mom & I
 Our cousin Jolynn and her husband were sitting behind us, and they were kind enough to take a photo of all three of us after the session ended.
 Photos of temple square as we were heading to the Lion House to eat dinner.
All the conference talks were great, but two that really stuck out to me where by Elder Scott and Elder Zwick. I loved both of them and both talks had great insights into relationships and how to better them. I can't wait until the transcripts are ready so that I can print them out and re-read them. Looking forward to the rest of the talks!

No comments: