Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall and Dreams

Things are really slow right now at work. And this is before the Ambassador's OMS arrives, so WHAT am I going to do then?!?! I guess I'll just spend my days at work learning Latvian and Russian, oh, and updating my blog :) !
It's definitely turning to Fall. The sun is out, but there is a definite "bite" in the wind. Latvia has a whole bunch of festivals during the Summer, but not really sure what kind of festivals happen in Fall/Winter, but we'll see! Leaves have started to drop off the trees and it's making me excited for the upcoming holidays! (Pics to some shortly)
Dreams are funny things. I had a dream the other night that I just remembered. For some reason I was cussing up a storm at someone. I mean, I try to not even THINK cuss words so to dream that I am yelling at someone with a whole slew of epithets spewing out of my mouth was WEIRD! I don't even remember who it was, but they really annoyed me so the wrath of Mischa was unleashed! Glad that's not how I am really!

No comments: