Friday, March 27, 2009

On to Washington, DC!

Wow! I can't believe it, I am sitting at the airport waiting to board my plan to Washington, DC. For those of you yet unaware, my medical clearance came through at the last moment and they wanted me to come to the March 30 training. What a crazy week and a half! First I was going, then I wasn't, then there was a chance that I might go, then I wasn't...it's just been crazy! However, I got everything in order at my house (and my lovely sister and mother graciously offered to be at my home when they come to pack me out). Since I was on my way to the airport this morning anyway :) I also dropped my mom, Aunt Shelia, and Karen Peterson off at the airport as well. They are meeting Ruth in Boston (I was supposed to meet her but then the training come through and I had to cancel). They will have a great trip and I hope that as I start this new adventure that I will as well (which I totoally think I will). I will miss family and friends, but I really feel as this is something that I need to do. Until I "see" you in DC!
Love,
Mischa

1 comment:

CeeJ said...

That was quick!

Well- GOOD LUCK in DC!! :) My brother Seth lived out there.... he really liked the ward he was in. (But he lived in Arlington, VA) You're doing a good job at keeping the blog updated! :) Keep it up!!

HAVE FUN!!!